Recipe of Award-winning The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich

The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. Slide the egg onto the bread, add the cheese and bacon and top it with the bread. I served ours with broccoli slaw.

The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, the humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes.

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, the humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. Slide the egg onto the bread, add the cheese and bacon and top it with the bread. I served ours with broccoli slaw.

The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook the humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich:

  1. {Take 2 slices of bread.
  2. {Take 2 of eggs.
  3. {Get 2 of big slices of bacon.
  4. {Take of Cheese of choice, I always use American because I like the creaminess of it.
  5. {Prepare of Mayo optional.
  6. {Make ready of Butter for scrambling the eggs.

This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich is one of the most favored. What makes a BEC sandwich exceptional is the melding of the cheese into the soft scramble, with strips of bacon crushing into the eggs and a crusty, slightly greasy roll holding the whole thing.

Instructions to make The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich:

  1. Fry a couple of pieces of bacon or use leftover bacon recrisped. While you do that, gently scramble your eggs in a dap of butter and maybe a spoonful of that bacon fat in the skillet the bacon is in. Toast and mayo your bread. Slide the egg onto the bread, add the cheese and bacon and top it with the bread. So easy and so comforting. I served ours with broccoli slaw..
  2. My egg winds up thick like that because I use a small, nonstick pot to scramble my egg in. It makes it perfect sandwich sized..

The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. I was never an egg sandwich lover. In fact, with the exception of frittatas and omelettes, I'm not much of an egg person, period. Add a small pat of butter to pan, place a slice of sourdough bread and a slice of cheddar. The humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich bread • eggs • big slices of bacon • Cheese of choice, I always use American because I like the creaminess of it • Mayo optional • Butter for scrambling the eggs As far as breakfasts go this egg, bacon and cheese bagel is a satisfying culinary creation.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food the humble bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easiest Way to Prepare Original Chicken Parmesan lasagna 🍗 🧀 🍝 🍅 for Vegetarian Recipe